Tragic Massacre of Wild Mustangs in Western America

Facebook Group STOP the Killing of Mustangs! We need to STOP Janna Bullock! JOIN US!


We need to stop Janna Bullock!

This is a tragedy that really affected me whenever I read the story. I want to share it on behalf of my sponsor and because I believe it's a cause worthy of your efforts and attention. Please visit their Facebook group and read about the events that are costing thousands of mustangs their freedom and their lives. Tragically, these wild mustangs are being slaughtered in order to manufacture leather works. Art is being created on their hides so the horses are poisoned instead of being shot to preserve the hides in good condition. It is a senseless massacre of America's most legendary wild and free animal. Any killing of any animal for profit is a disgrace, in my opinion. Join the thousands who are rallying to defend the wild mustangs lives and freedom. There are videos and photos as well as other useful information on the Facebook group so please visit there today and help in any way you can.

Please support my Sponsor
The Midnight Writer
0 Responses